Registration Number of Company: 2001/011454/07
GOLDEn MACADAMIAS (PTY) LTD
in terms of Section 51 of
The Promotion of Access to Information Act 2/2000 (the “ACT”)
Compilation July 2021
Updated 28 July 2021
1. Introduction to your company and the type of business
2. Contact Details (Section 51 (1) (a))
3. The ACT and Section 10 Guide (Section 51(1) (b)) please note that this clause is mandatory to be included in all S 51 manuals as is.
4. Applicable Legislation (Section 51 (1) (c))
5. Schedule of Records (Section 51 (1) (d))
6. Form of Request (Section 51 (1) (e))
7. Any other Information (Section 51 (1) (f)) e.g. Prescribed Fees, organogram, etc.
GOLDEN MACADAMIAS (PTY) LTD is a non-operating holding company of Erasda Beleggings (Pty) Ltd (property company), Lowveld Nut Processing (a macadamia processing plant) and Nut and Dry Fruit Exchange (Pty) Ltd (Sales and distribution of macadamia and tree nuts). More details in this regard can be obtained on our website.
2. COMPANY CONTACT DETAILS
Directors: Mr. Leon de Kock Mr. Andeon Visagie
Mr. Duncan Macgregor Mr. Adam Wood
Mr. Pierrie Cronje Mr. Ian Williams
Mr. Charles Rossouw
IO Manager: Mr. Stefan Reynders
Postal Address: PO Box 12388, Steiltes, 1213
Street Address: Portion 54 of the Farm Alkmaar 286JT, Schagen, 1207 Telephone Number: 013 733 5034
Email: [email protected]
4. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
No Ref Act
1 No 61 of 1973 Companies Act
2 No 98 of 1978 Copyright Act
3 No 55 of 1998 Employment Equity Act
4 No 95 of 1967 Income Tax Act
5 No 66 of 1995 Labour Relations Act
6 No 89 of 1991 Value Added Tax Act
7 No 37 of 2002 Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act
8 No 75 of 1997 Basic Conditions of Employment Act
9 No 69 of 1984 Close Corporations Act
10 No 25 of 2002 Electronic Communications and Transactions Act
11 No 2 of 2000 Promotion of Access of Information Act
12 No 30 of 1996 Unemployment Insurance Act
13 No.85 of 1993 Occupational Health and Safety Act
14 No. 97 of 1998 Skills Development Act
5. SCHEDULE OF
Records Subject Availability
- Financial • Financial Statements
- Financial and Tax Records (Company & Employees)
- Asset Register
- Management Accounts Proprietary (Pty Ltd) – Request in terms of PAIA. Not available.
6. FORM OF REQUEST (Section 51 (1) (e))
To facilitate the processing of your request, kindly:
6.1 Use the prescribed form, available on the website of the SOUTH AFRICAN HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION at www.sahrc.org.za.
6.2 Address your request to the Head of the Company.
6.3 Provide sufficient details to enable the COMPANY to identify:
(a) The record(s) requested;
(b) The requester (and if an agent is lodging the request, proof of capacity);
(c) The form of access required;
(d) (i) The postal address or fax number of the requester in the Republic;
(ii) If the requester wishes to be informed of the decision in any manner (in addition to written) the manner and particulars thereof;
(e) The right which the requester is seeking to exercise or protect with an explanation of the reason the record is required to exercise or protect the right.
7. PRESCRIBED FEES
The following applies to requests (other than personal requests):
7.1 A requestor is required to pay the prescribed fees (R50.00) before a request will be
7.2 If the preparation of the record requested requires more than the prescribed hours (six), a
deposit shall be paid (of not more than one third of the access fee which would be payable if the request were granted);
7.3 A requestor may lodge an application with a court against the tender/payment of the request fee and/or deposit;
7.4 Records may be withheld until the fees have been paid.
7.5 The fee structure is available on the website of the SOUTH AFRICAN HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION at www.sahrc.org.za.
SOUTH AFRICAN HUMAN RIGHTS DISCLAIMER
The South African Human Rights Commission reserves all rights and makes no warranty, either express or implied, with respect to the information and/or promotional material contained herein and is not responsible for any expenses, inconvenience, damage (whether special or consequential) or claims arising out of posting, time and costs incurred and or associated with this information and will not be liable for the latter. Specific exemption from any liability is claimed with regard to the following:
- The SAHRC does not endorse any third party private service provider and will not bear any costs related to your transaction to compile the manual on your behalf.
- Submission to the SAHRC is free and the SAHRC does not charge any fees for advise or administration however all cost to lodge manuals is at the relevant private entities own cost e.g. registered mail etc.
- Manuals are subject to review and comment with the possibility of manuals being rejected on the basis of not meeting the minimum requirements and the SAHRC is not liable for the amendment costs if any and resubmission if any of any manuals.